The large drum diameter of the CC1250 makes it especially effective on soft asphalt. The ratio of drum diameter to static linear load reduces the risk of cracks. This roller is perfect for urban areas, streets and roads.
- Safety interlock to prevent accidents – Operator must be in the seat to before the engine will start.
- Silent water-cooled engine.
- New ergonomic F&R-handle.
- Corrosion-free, impact-resistant water tank is made of recyclable material. Large opening for filling.
- Hydraulic fluid, engine oil and fuel system filters are easy to reach and easy to change. Long service intervals means less downtime.
- Non-clogging sprinkler nozzles.
- Easy-drain sprinkler water system – no special tools required.
- Automatic brake lock if the engine stops or if there is a problem in the hydraulic or electric brake circuits.
- Max. operating mass: 3100 kg.
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 3000 kg.
- Module mass (front/rear): 1400 kg/1600 kg.
- Speed range: 0-13 km/h.
- Vertical oscillation: ±10°.
- Max. theoretical gradeability: 38 %.
- Centrifugal force: 27 kN.
- Nominal amplitude: 0.5 mm.
- Static linear load (front/rear): 11.66/13.3 kg/cm.
- Vibration frequency: 58 Hz.
- Water tank: 160 l.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.