The CC900 e delivers the same static linear load, amplitude, gradeability, and travel speed as the diesel-powered models on which it is based, with no compromise on productivity or job site performance.
BATTERY CAPACITY FOR A FULL DAY OF WORK
The battery has a capacity of 14,8 kWh. In terms of working hours that means 8-10 hours of work for a roller of this size.
NO EXHAUST FUMES WHEN IN OPERATION
The CC900 e is emission- and fume-free, making it ideal for compaction – even indoors.
EFFICENT WATER SYSTEM WITH LARGE WATER TANK
All Dynapac’s small tandem rollers are equipped with a three-step water filter system, plus an efficient sprinkler system for the lowest possible water consumption.
HIGH VIBRATION FREQUENCY & SERIAL CONNECTED DRIVE MOTORS
The high-vibration frequency helps reach optimal compaction and avoid asphalt rippling. Thanks to the serial-connected drive motors, the two drums always drive at the same speed.
DYN@LINK MONITORING SYSTEM
The Dyn@Link monitoring system for all-electric small rollers is standard and includes both basic functions and more sophisticated data for evaluation.
DYNAPAC’S PREPARATION SYSTEM PAVECOMP
A large roller can come with as many challenges as a small one. With PaveComp, operators simply select the optimal asphalt roller regarding weight and drum width.
- Max. operating mass: 1755 kg
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 1690 kg
- Module mass (front/rear): 825 kg/ 865 kg
- Speed range (Dual/TC/AS): 0-9 km/h
- Vertical oscillation: ±13°
- Centrifugal force: 13.60 kN
- Nominal amplitude: 0.4 mm
- Static linear load (front/rear): 9.2/ 9.6 kg/cm
- Vibration frequency: 60 Hz
- Water tank: 105 l
- A. Wheelbase 1350 mm.
- B. Width.
- C. Curb clearance 465 mm.
- D. Drum diameter 584 mm.
- H1. Height, with ROPS/cab 2300 mm.
- K. Ground clearance 255 mm.
- L1. Length 2040 mm.
- L2. Length (ROPS) 2 095 mm.
- O1. Overhang, right
- O2. Overhang, left
- R1. Turning radius, outside
- R2. Turning radius, inside
- S. Drum shell thickness
- W. Drum width 900 mm.
- α. Steering angle ±34°
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.