Dynapac’s range of small and medium-size vibratory rollers are used to compact all types of soil with the exception of rockfill. The rollers are suitable for most types of road construction, airfields, dam construction, harbour projects and industrial constructions. Heavy-size vibratory rollers are used for a very wide range of applications. The thickness and grade of the drum’s steel are adapted for compacting rockfill, although vibratory rollers are also known for their excellent performance on other types of fill.
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 10,400 kg.
- Operating mass (incl. Cab): 10,500 kg.
- Operating mass (incl. Canopy): 10,300 kg.
- Module mass (front/rear): 5,600/4,900.
- Max. operating mass: 12,100 kg.
- Shell pad kit mass: 1,600 kg.
- Speed range (Single Speed/Dual Speed/Traction Control): 7 / 7 / 11 km/h.
- Max. gradeability(Single Speed/Dual Speed/Traction Control): 38% / 38% / 41%.
- Vertical oscillation: ±9º.
- A. Wheelbase 2990 mm
- B1. Width, front 2256 mm
- B2. Width, rear 2130 mm
- D. Drum diameter 1498 mm
- H1. Height, with ROPS/cab 2890 mm
- H2. Height, w/o ROPS/cab 2400 mm
- K1. Ground clearance 460 mm
- K2. Curb clearance 460 mm
- L. Length 5560 mm
- O1. Overhang, right 63 mm
- O2. Overhang, left 63 mm
- R1. Turning radius, outside 5650 mm
- R2. Turning radius, inside 3255 mm
- S. Drum shell thickness 25 mm
- W. Drum width 2130 mm
- α. Steering angle ±38°
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.