Epiroc’s hydraulic excavator shears are ideal for cutting steel structures at demolition sites or recycling metal girders, sheets and cables at scrap yards.
Steel Cutters are ideal for cutting steel structures at demolition sites or recycling metal girders, sheets and cables at scrap yards.
- 360° endless hydraulic rotation allows optimal positioning and precise handing.
- Faster working cycles thanks to the integrated speed valve.
- Cutting blades & piercing knives are replaceable.
- Carrier weight, stick mounted: 32-50 t.
- Carrier weight, boom mounted: 20-38 t.
- Service weight: 3,830 kg.
- Cutting force, jaw tip: 156 t.
- Oil flow: 450 l/min.
- Operating pressure: 350 bar.
- Closing cycle: 2.2 seconds.
- Opening cycle: 2.8 seconds.
- Oil flow: 50 l/min.
- Max. operating pressure: 170 bar.
- Jaw opening, max: 607 mm.
- Jaw depth: 544 mm.
- Service weight: 4,030 kg.
- Jaw opening: 607 mm.
- Depth: 544 mm.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.