Epiroc’s Concrete Busters are used for very thick concrete wall structures, such as building foundations, or for very tough applications, such as long front demolition where the operator has restricted visibility. They are ideal for high reach deconstruction and perfect for demolition sites in residential areas.
Concrete Busters are designed for primary demolition of wide reinforced concrete structures
- 360° endless hydraulic rotation allows optimal positioning and precise handing.
- Faster working cycles thanks to the integrated speed valve.
- Full hydraulic cylinder protection thanks to the piston rod guards.
- Cutting blades are both replaceable and reversible.
- Two powerful hydraulic cylinders deliver virtually constant closing force for high productivity.
- Two independently moving jaws eliminate displacement force, thus lowering stress levels.
- Carrier weight class: 11-17 t.
- Service weight: 940 kg.
- Product weight: 794 kg.
- Cutting force – upper blades: 312 t.
- Crushing force, jaw tip: 55 t.
- Opening cycle: 5.8 Seconds.
- Closing cycle: 5 Seconds.
- Oil flow: 90-180 l/min.
- Max. operating pressure: 350 bar.
- Oil flow, rotation: 25 l/min.
- Max operating pressure, rotation: 210 bar.
- Jaw opening: 680 mm.
- Jaw depth: 324 mm.
- Blade length: 140 mm.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.