Epiroc’s bulk pulverisers enable clean separation of rebar and concrete and their subsequent reduction into grain sizes suitable for crushing or use as backfill.
- Full hydraulic cylinder protection thanks to the piston rod guard.
- Faster working cycles thanks to the integrated speed valve.
- Tooth plate is replaceable for easy maintenance.
- Cutting blades are both replaceable and reversible.
- Optional 360° endless hydraulic rotation allows optimal positioning and precise handing.
- Carrier weight class: 25-40 t.
- Service weight: 3,100 kg.
- Jaw opening: 1,020 mm.
- Jaw depth: 650 mm.
- Blade length: 190 mm.
- Cutting force – upper blades: 365 t.
- Crushing force, jaw tip: 115 t.
- Operating pressure: 350 bar.
- Oil flow: 250 l/min – 350 l/min.
- Closing cycle: 2.7 Seconds.
- Opening cycle: 2.7 Seconds.
- Max operating pressure, rotation: 170 bar.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.