Epiroc’s Multi Grapples are ideal excavator attachments for loading and sorting various materials as well as demolishing wooden and masonry structures.
- 360° endless hydraulic rotation allows optimal positioning and precise handing.
- Integrated mechanical stop to reduce load on cylinders.
- Solid perforated shells provide excellent visibility during operations.
- Cutting blades are both replaceable and reversible.
- Possible to switch from rotation to non-rotation or converse.
- Optional tooth blades for block and stone handling.
- Carrier weight class: 20-28 t.
- Service weight (rotation): 1,830 kg.
- Product weight (rotation): 1,634 kg.
- Jaw opening, max: 2,014 mm.
- Grapple width: 1,210 mm.
- Max. closing force: 6.8 t.
- Loading volume: 0.86 m³.
- Oil flow: 150-170 l/min.
- Operating pressure: 350 bar.
- Oil flow, rotation: 30-35 l/min.
- Max operating pressure, rotation: 170 bar.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.