While the beginning and end pieces get most of the attention, we believe in the power of the middle – and that’s usually where you find your transfer conveyors. It’s the transfer conveyor that is responsible for maintaining production, because without a high-quality, dependable transfer, isn’t half your plant shut down?
Compared to multiple jump conveyors, there’s one transfer point, one belt and one power supply.
Up to 500’ (152m) of overland conveyor packaged in a road-portable load.
Experienced crews can set up or dismantle in about an hour. First timers will finish in one shift.
Every 10.5’ (3.2m) a joint in the structure retracts or extends the conveyor like an accordion.
Conveniently packaged and stored over the fifth wheel hitch during transportation.
- Custom engineered truss extends life.
- 50-100 ft. standard lengths.
- Production rates up to 1,200 TPH.
- Three conveyors on one trailer load.
- Rolling method safer than lifting.
- 60-80 ft. lengths.
- 500 ft. portable groundline system.
- Pre-assembled package installs in an hour.
- Single transfer point reduces maintenance.
- Up to eight conveyors on one load.
- Use conveyors to transfer or stockpile.
- 50 or 60 ft. lengths.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.