Overland conveyors are used for long-distance transport of bulk material. These systems are a great option to combat the rising day-to-day costs associated with using haul trucks in challenging applications.
Pre -Engineered, Modular Overland System Designed For Easy Installation
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Pre-designed head, intermediate and tail sections.
- Customizable lengths up to 762m.
- Belt widths of 762mm to 1,220mm.
ENGINEERED OVERLAND CONVEYOR
- SUPERIOR COMPONENTS: Perhaps our most unique feature is conveyor components manufacturing. All the idlers, pulleys, scrapers and accessories are built by Superior.
- CUSTOM ENGINEERING: From channel depth to mechanical systems, every detail is based on specifications of your application like material characteristics and capacity.
- IN-HOUSE ENGINEERING: 100% of your new equipment is designed within the same company that manufactures the overland conveyor. Right here at Superior.
- TOTAL PACKAGE: As manufacturers of entire processing plants, a conveyor is never an independent project. It’s designed to work with the rest of your equipment.
- DRIVE DESIGN: Be confident that the engine of your conveyor — the PT components — are specced, assembled and tested all within Superior.
TRAILBLAZER PORTABLE CONVEYOR
- FEWER CONVEYORS: Compared to multiple jump conveyors, there’s one transfer point, one belt and one power supply.
- ROAD PORTABLE: Up to 152m of overland conveyor packaged in a road-portable load.
- SWIFT SETUP: Experienced crews can set up or dismantle in about an hour. First timers will finish in one shift.
- CONVEYOR HINGES: Every 3.2m a joint in the structure retracts or extends the conveyor like an accordion.
- SUPPORT STANDS: Conveniently packaged and stored over the fifth wheel hitch during transportation.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.