- Sticky/Dirty Clay.
- Rip-Rap/Armour Rock.
- Steel Slag.
- Primary Screening.
- Blasted Rocks.
DRUMS & SCREENS
The MDS M515 trommel is a versatile unit and can be used in different applications. MDS offers different drum options to cater for the needs of customers. Drum frame with changeable screens and fully welded drums are available as options.
MDS 515 trommels are made up of a drum with a 4m fines section and 1.5m mid-product section. There are various combinations of drums that can be set up on the machine. These are either frames with changeable screens or fully-welded drums. The exact configuration depends on the application and requirements of the customer.
A fully-welded drum on the fines section is needed if installing a drum cleaner – for sizes larger than 300mm. A fully-welded drum is needed in mid-product (max drum size 425mm/16.5”).
- WEIGHT: 48 tons.
- DRUM DIAMETER: 1.5m (4ft 11”).
- DRUM LENGTH: 5.5m (18ft 1”).
- NUMBER OF OUTPUTS: 3 off.
- MAX ROCK SIZE: 800mm (32”).
- APPROX TONS PER HOUR: 350 to 500.
- ENGINE: 96kW (128.7HP) Cat 4.4.
- TRANSPORT LENGTH: 17,047mm (55’ 11”).
- TRANSPORT WIDTH: 2980mm (9’9”), 3179mm (10’ 5”) with Grid.
- TRANSPORT HEIGHT: 3497m (11’6”), 3735mm (12’ 3”) with Grid.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.