The CASE CX25D mini-excavator suits every jobsite and application and a vast range of attachments.
COMPACT AND AGILE, AT HOME ON ALL JOBSITES
- Zero tail-swing versions available across the range deliver supreme maneuverability.
- A hydraulically extendable undercarriage ensures excellent movability and stability.
- A dozer blade with foldable extension is available as standard on models featuring the extendable undercarriage.
- Excellent boom swing angles and reach make working in confined spaces easy.
POWERFUL, EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE
- The machine’s excellent stability and hydraulic power enables a superior lifting capacity and digging performance.
- D-Series excavators deliver outstanding engine power and torque together with optimal fuel usage.
COMFORT COMES FIRST
The D-Series is one of the few mini excavator ranges on the market offering the comfort of a cab version on smaller models, including the CX19D.
Additional safety and operator comfort features include:
- FOPS and TOPS level 2 protection grids
- Outstanding all-around visibility
- Excellent ergonomic layout of the controls
Maintenance has never been so easy, with the fully tiltable cab and canopy rollbar on all models.
- Operating Weight (kg) cab: 2,710.
- Engine Power kW (hp): 18.6.
- Digging Depth (mm): 2,700.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.