Lokotrack ST2.8 & ST2.8E mobile scalping screen makes the scalping of sticky recycling material look easy. The design principle is simple: to optimise capacity in demanding scalping and to minimise unprofitable time on site.
- Fast set-up time Ready for screening in minutes.
- Versatility For top soil, demolition waste and river gravel. Can be fine-tuned for sand applications.
- Power grid or diesel fuel Change with a flick of a switch.
- Expert support Parts and service available through Metso’s worldwide network.
- The high eccentric throw separates sticky material.
- Push button or optional Metso IC process control for safe operation.
- Extremely wide feed hopper with additional side walls.
- Bi-Power available for external electricity.
SET UP IN MINUTES
Lokotrack® ST2.8™ & ST2.8E™ mobile scalping screen is often used as primary scalper in top soil and natural sand applications. It is suitable in multistage crushing processes to split the products between secondary and primary crusher.
The scalping screen is fed by the excavator, wheel loader or conveyor. The feeder lifts the material to two-deck screen which then separates material to oversize and side conveyors. With two-way split option the top and bottom deck material can be combined to the oversize conveyor (fines removal).
Lokotrack® ST2.8™ & ST2.8E™ mobile scalping screen is ready for screening in minutes thanks to hydraulically operated conveyors and screen including a patent pending feeder mechanism. It is also lighter than similar machines making the transportation easier.
BIGGEST THROW ON THE MARKET
The stickier the feed material, the more throw needed in the scalping screen. Lokotrack® ST2.8™ & ST2.8E™ has the biggest eccentric throw on the market to make it the best unit for the screening of top soil, demolition waste and river gravel.
Additionally, ST2.8™ & ST2.8E™ can be fine-tuned even for sand applications. The clearance under the screen has been increased by 20% and the bottom deck area made larger as well.
EASY TO OPERATE
The fuel-efficient scalping process can be started with safe push buttons or by the optional Metso Outotec IC™ process control system.
In multi-stage crushing processes, the removal of fines is easy with a two-way split option. This feature combines material flow from the first and second deck to the main conveyor and maximizes the capacity and efficiency of the crushing process.
- Screen: 4,866 x 1,524 mm (16’ x 5’)
- Feed hopper: 4.5 m³ (5.9 yd³)
- Engine: CAT, 75 / 98 / 106 kW (100 / 131 / 142 hp)
- Weight: 26,000 kg (57,000 lbs)
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.