Whether pick & carry, trailer operation or forestry applications, you can unload trucks in just a few loading cycles with harmonious and precise handling and high efficiency. The Fuchs MHL450 is a new timber handling machine that has been specifically designed for pulling heavily loaded trailers.
- A dual-circuit braking system facilitates safe operation.
- The robust undercarriage ensures maximum stability—even at maximum reach.
- Support blades are designed to provide outstanding stability and increased ground clearance when supported.
- In combination with pneumatic tires, the robust undercarriage also offers enormous advantages on rough terrain.
- The added option of underride guard protects the hydraulics and drivetrain from damage.
- Engine Power (US Tier 4): 180 kW.
- Engine Power (US Tier 3): 182 kW.
- Electric Motor: –
- Max Service Weight: 38.4 t.
- Reach: max 16.0 m.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.