The CP1200W is used for chip-sealing and to compact asphalt for sealing purposes, and to compact base, sub-base and stabilised soil.
The Dynapac CP2100W incorporates several new features that will enhance efficiency, serviceability, operator comfort and the end result. The unique cab design offers an outstanding workplace for the operator, and the dual-circuit braking system is another Dynapac-only feature.
With genuine Dynapac performance you can add the final touch to any project. The flexible ballast solution, the versatile scraper and sprinkler solutions and possibility for Air-On-the-Run, heat covers, asphalt temperature meter, edge presser/cutter and speedometer makes the machines optimal to seal surfaces.
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 5750 kg
- Mass with max. ballast: 12000 kg
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, direct drive motors at rear tyres
- Theor. gradeability: 30 %
- Speed range: 0 – 18 km/h
- Rolling width: 2080 mm
- Tyre overlap: 48 mm
- Wheel loads, without ballast: 660 kg
- Wheel loads, with max. ballast: 1330 kg
- Tyre pressure, min: 240 kPa
- Tyre pressure, max: 630 kPa
- Tyre type (smooth): 10.5-80, 14 ply
- Water spray system, type: Pressurized, electric pump
- Water spray system, tank capacity: 410 l
- Water spray system, spray nozzle: one per tyre
- Number of tyres: 5 front, 4 rear
- Wheel oscillation (°): ±3
- A. Wheelbase 2760 mm
- B. Width 1,990 mm
- B1. Width 2,090 mm
- H1. Height, with ROPS/cab 2950 mm
- H2. Height, w/o ROPS/cab 2210 mm
- K. Ground clearance 260 mm L. Length 3660 mm
- R. Turning radius, outside 7,090 mm
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.