The Dynapac CO2200 roller has one vibrating drum with two vibration amplitudes and one oscillating drum. This allows the operator to select the system that is most suitable for the application on hand.
These tandem rollers are designed with efficiency in mind – application efficiency, operator efficiency, compaction control efficiency and service efficiency. Performance, visibility, operators comfort, compaction control and serviceability for the new CC line will appeal to owners, operators and service crews. The environmental benefits appeal to everyone. All models have high frequency vibration as standard. There are a number of features to the CC rollers to make servicing quick and easy, ensuring maximum uptime.
- Max. operating mass: 9100 kg
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 7700 kg
- Operating mass (incl. Cab): 7900 kg
- Module mass (front/rear): 3800 kg/ 3900 kg
- Speed range: 0-12 km/h
- Vertical oscillation: ±7°
- Max. theoretical gradeability: 42 %
- Centrifugal force (high/low amplitude): 78 kN/67 kN
- Nominal amplitude (high/low): 0.7 mm/0.3 mm
- Static linear load (front/rear): 25.3/26.0 kg/cm
- Vibration frequency (high/low amplitude): 48 Hz/67 Hz
- Water tank volume: 750 l
- C. Curb clearance 735 mm.
- D. Drum diameter 1150 mm.
- H1. Height, with ROPS/cab 2990 mm.
- L. Length 4490 mm. O. Off-set 335 mm.
- R1. Turning radius, outside 6570 mm.
- R2. Turning radius, inside 5070 mm.
- R3. Turning radius with off-set, outside 4890 mm.
- R4. Turning radius with off-set, inside 3390 mm.
- S. Drum shell thickness 20 mm/13 mm.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.