The Dynapac CC950 double drum roller is used primarily for small-scale compaction work such as patching, bicycle paths, parking lots, and driveways.
- Spacious operator´s platform with ergonomically positioned step.
- Maintenance-free steering hitch and steering cylinder.
- Large water tank, 190 litres.
- Towing eyelet, front and rear.
- Fail-safe brakes on both drum drive motors.
- High clearance adjacent to the edge of the drums, both on left and right side, facilitates compaction close to high kerb stones.
- Max. operating mass: 1400 kg.
- Operating mass (incl. ROPS): 1350 kg.
- Module mass (front/rear): 645 kg/705 kg.
- Speed range (Dual/TC/AS): 0-8 km/h.
- Vertical oscillation: ±13°.
- Max. theoretical gradeability: 35 %.
- Centrifugal force: 16.7 kN.
- Nominal amplitude: 0.4 mm.
- Static linear load (front/rear): 7.1/7.8 kg/cm.
- Vibration frequency: 70 Hz.
- Water tank volume: 190 l.
Contact Our Team
Considering your next asset purchase? Speak with one of our team today.
The Parts team at MIMICO have a comprehensive knowledge of our machinery and equipment.
MIMICO’s service team are readily available to answer your servicing needs.
Shop Our Merchandise
Sign Up to Tough Stuff
Sign up to our newsletter for regular updates on news, promotions, deals and offers.