Metso’s range of mobile crushers and screens are well known for the results they deliver to their customers. There has never been a better time for New Zealand operations to invest in Metso’s mobile equipment.
MIMICO, the New Zealand distributor of Metso’s mobile crushing and screening equipment, is currently offering no payments for 12 months on all Metso mobile crushers and screens. This offer is only available until March 31, 2021.
Every piece of Metso mobile equipment is built to last. A high level of engineering together with ongoing quality testing ensures that each Lokotrack runs 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. By choosing the original Lokotrack, organisations guarantee their operations – and profit – stay up and running.
CLICK HERE for more information on this offer or CONTACT us now.
Metso’s Mobile Equipment – Lokotrack and Nordtrack
Metso’s mobile crushing equipment consists of two product families, Lokotrack and Nordtrack. Both families can be utilised in aggregate production in quarries and on construction sites, recycling applications, as well as in mining operations.
Lokotrack crushers and screens are more customisable and the range is wider, covering mobile cone, impact, and jaw crushers, and a wide selection of mobile screens.
Nordtrack, on the other hand, is ideal if you work in short-term contracting jobs or are just starting your own operations. The family consists of two mobile jaw crusher models, one mobile impact crusher, a range of mobile screens and a series of mobile stacking conveyors.
Lokotrack LT Mobile Crushers
Metso’s Lokotrack LT mobile crushers are track-mounted crushers which, thanks to their mobility, can maximise productivity and reduce operating costs, while increasing safety and reducing environmental impact.
- Versatility: Lokotrack crushers can be tailored to any application. Durable wear parts and optimised cavity design enable higher capacity and uptime.
- Reliability: Metso offers more than a century of experience in designing, engineering, and manufacturing crushers. Ongoing quality testing and premium-quality components are part of the package.
- Energy-efficient and better for the environment: Lokotracks offer advanced diesel/hydraulic and diesel/electric power transmission options, along with superior dust and noise reduction. Innovations like the Lokotrack Urban range offer machines capable of operating in some of the toughest urban environments, with tough noise and dust restrictions.
- Safe and easy to use and maintain: One button process start-and-stop, real-time diagnostics with Metso Metrics, and process optimisation ensure Lokotracks are simple to run. Industry-leading service is available right here in New Zealand from MIMICO.
The ability to crush the largest lumps to the ideal cubicity at the desired rate are all ‘must-have’ rather than ‘nice-to-have’ attributes. The basic components of mobile crushers are almost the same as for stationary ones, but with the added advantage of complete mobility.
- Mobile jaw crushers: Popular mobile jaw crushers are generally utilised as primary crushers that reduce the material to smaller sizes for further processing.
- Mobile cone crushers: Mobile cone crushers are traditionally used as secondary, tertiary, and quaternary crushers. However, if the grain size of the processed material is small enough by nature, then they can also operate at the first stage of the crushing process.
- Mobile impact crushers: Mobile impact crushers are wide-ranging crushing machines that fall into two distinctive categories according to the crushing technology they use. Mobile HSI (Horizontal Shaft Impact) crushers have a horizontal impact crushing unit and they are used as primary, secondary, or tertiary crushers. Mobile VSI (Vertical Shaft Impact) crushers, in turn, are equipped with a vertical shaft impact crushing unit, and are extremely efficient in the last stage of the crushing process, producing precisely shaped cubical end products and manufactured sands.
Lokotrack ST Mobile Screens
Mobile screens are a cost-effective and flexible way to screen material at the production site. Metso’s wide range of mobile screening plants provide excellent productivity in smaller aggregates production sites, larger quarries, and in mining applications.
Mobile screens are utilised in construction sites, aggregates production, quarries, and mining operations whenever movable but high capacity screening is required.
- Excellent mobility: Mobile screens have outstanding mobility. They can easily be adjusted to perfectly fit changing process or location needs.
- Reliability: High-quality components and engineering without compromises ensure trouble-free production. When service is required, it can be done simply and easily through easy-to-access maintenance points.
- Improved production capacity: Metso mobile screens are based on extensive testing and quality control for increased operational efficiency and reduced downtime. Spare parts and wear parts, as well as service for mobile screens are available in New Zealand from MIMICO.
- Fit into open or closed circuits: Mobile screens can be moved to where they are needed to increase the flexibility of a production process. They can be safely transported along the quarry face or between sites to ensure production is interrupted for as short a time as possible.
Metso’s Lokotrack ST mobile screen range is known for its high-quality and customisation possibilities.
ST scalping screens are ideal for screening and scalping blasted rock, sand and gravel, recycled concrete, and topsoil to produce a variety of construction and landscaping materials such as road base and railway ballast.
ST aggregate screens are ideal for screening crushed rock as well as sand and gravel to produce aggregates for concrete and asphalt, road base, building foundations and railway ballast.
Durable, high-quality Lokotrack ST mobile screens operate in various standalone and multistage applications. The range of track-mounted screening plants offers multiple options, depending on produced material, production volume, site characteristics, and location.
Lokotrack ST mobile screens are customisable to many different needs. They can also be tailored or modified later if the production requirements change.
Nordtrack mobile solutions
The Metso Nordtrack range of mobile crushing and screening plants makes it easy to get operations up and running on time and on budget. With standard, preconfigured products and a worldwide sales and support, available in New Zealand from MIMICO, Nordtrack is ideal for contractors who need to meet project timelines and capacity quickly.
Nordtrack units are purpose-designed for asphalt recycling, concrete demolition, small scale aggregate production, and they are also suitable for screening of organic materials such as topsoil and wood. They are ideal for work in short-term contracting jobs or when contractors are just starting out in their own operations. Based on field-proven technology to ensure robustness and reliable performance, Nordtrack provides the availability and productivity that contactors need.