New Zealand (not including the Auckland Area) - Level 2
Our full Service, Sales, and Parts team is ready to go and available to meet all your needs (while maintaining their physical distancing of course).
We have implemented controls to ensure we are doing our part to help New Zealand overcome COVID-19. These include:
- Designated contactless pick up and drop off areas for parts collections.
- Designated waiting areas in reception for all visitors on site.
- Contact tracing registers. A QR code will be on display next to our sign in books. We ask that you continue to use our sign-in register in addition to scanning the QR code.
- Additional hygiene, cleaning and PPE protocols.
- COVID-19 checklists and questions prior to visiting any customer's site.
Auckland Area - Further Restrictions under Level 3
In the Auckland area, we will be working within the government guidelines for Level 3. This means:
- Our workshop and service technicians will be available.
- We can visit your site to complete mechanical work.
- We can sell you machinery and equipment and organise contactless delivery.
- We can process and send parts orders.
- We can place items in a designated area for contactless pickup if you need to complete an urgent pickup.
- In staying within the Government's guidelines, we cannot allow customers on site at our Takanini branch during Level 3. We can, however, utilise technology and set up meetings virtually.
We have implemented additional controls to ensure our workers and customers remain safe. Please be kind to our team when they ask you a few extra questions, complete required documentation, clean surfaces and, of course, keep their physical distance.
We are continuously reviewing the situation and will operate within the guidelines issued by the Government and Ministry of Health.
For more information you can contact us on 0800 806 464.