For all Customers and Suppliers (as at March 18, 2020)
At MIMICO we are continuing to monitor the developments of coronavirus, and are following the advice provided by the Ministry of Health in New Zealand: www.health.govt.nz.
We are writing this to update you on what we are doing to prioritise your health and safety when you book in a job with us, purchase a machine or have a visit from one of our team members as well as the health, safety and well-being of our team.
We would like you to consider the health and safety of our team before booking a job, requesting a visit from one of our team or visiting our sites. If you or others in your workplace have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, are waiting test results for Covid-19 or have recently traveled overseas please wait out the 14-day period before coming into contact with our team. If you have booked in a job or requested a visit from our team please contact us and we will be happy to reschedule.
We can continue to offer advice and sales solutions over the phone and via virtual meetings.
To ensure the safety of our people, our clients and suppliers we ask that you take notice of the request below:
If you (or your staff or contractors) have been confirmed as having COVID-19, have been or have potentially been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19, or are feeling unwell with the known symptoms:
- Call the Health Line on 0800 358 5453 or consult your usual medical practitioner for advice.
- Stay away from work, so as to not spread the virus.
- Notify your MIMICO representative by phone, and we will work together to determine any action or support, this will also allow MIMICO to implement the next stage in our action plan if required.
We are actively implementing preventative measures to keep our staff and customers safe. These measures include:
- Cancelling all international air travel and restricting all non-essential domestic air travel.
- Ensuring any MIMICO member who has returned from overseas travel since Saturday 14th March 2020 is in self-isolation for 14 days from the date that they arrived in New Zealand.
- Encouraging the use of telephone or video calls where these can replace face to face meetings.
- Re-enforcing and continually practicing good hygiene.
- Cancelling in-person non-essential meetings and gatherings.
- Restricting shared vehicle transport.
- Contacting customers before visiting their sites.
All MIMICO sites are open for business. You can reach your local site on 0800 806 464 or visit our website.
We have developed a plan with action stages if the situation evolves so we can continue to provide the high quality of service and sales you have come to expect from the team at MIMICO. We will continue to keep you updated with controls MIMICO are taking.
Thank-you in advance for your pro-active approach to this critical issue.
The MIMICO Team